Friday, July 6, 2012

Framed Art

My sister had boughten me this frame for my birthday and I wasn't quite sure which picture to put in it.  So after a couple month's of not doing anything with it, I decided to just put some art into it :)

Right now I am obsessed with white! But I wanted something to stand out without adding color.  So silver it is!!

I went down to Michael's to grab some silver sequins.  I bought a small package of them and some crazy glue.

I printed out a heart shape template using Microsoft Word.  Decided on the size that would fit neatly into my frame and printed it out.

Started super gluing my sequins onto the heart outline and then filled it all in with lots and lots of sequins!!

Center up your sequins heart into your frame and PRESTO instant beauty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment